JAYAKUMAR LOVES GOOGLE - MY GOOGLE EXPERIENCE

Jayakumar Loves Google



MY GOOGLE EXPERIENCE
- JAYAKUMAR, CHAMARAJANAGAR
[Oops! THIS IS ONLY MY 
EXPERIENCE OVER GOOGLE]

If you are a computer geek, ultimately you can’t say that you don’t know Google. Most of people including teachers like me will introduce or start teaching with Google. Because it is the better method to teach students or anyone else with Google. Its address www.google.com is also very nice and it could be remembered well.
When you get into Google, simply input the text what you need for. For instance, try to input whatever arose in your mind. Within a short delay, it starts showing related word in the dropdown list. My favorite word in that list is ‘how to get pregnant?’ While you start typing ‘how’ it shows the first sentence as above. 
Google understands your mind well. Once you input some text into it, it Googles and gives you some related searches. Google is just needed only your expected words. I say, instead of typing ‘how to study’, simply key in as ‘study’, Googles for you what you needed so far.
I have been using Google more than 15 years. I really don’t know how it working in those years. But the Google in these years, after 2008, it is most powerful search engine.
The major ENGINE or PROCESSOR or BRAIN in Google is its INDEXING POWER. The Google web crawler goes around the world and collect the information [not personal and confidential], then it adds to its indexing.
I guess that, Google also scans all the photos we put in our WebPages. If it looks bad, it adds that into ‘moderate safe search off’.
If you type some words or a sentence to Google, if it contains any filthy word, then it will not give ‘relative search’.
Or otherwise give as many words as you can, it will gives you relative search, which helps the user to search easily.
One more important thing, you can type a sentence to Google. If it looks grammatical error, the Google suggests you to correct the same. For instance, I gave this ‘how to modify our photo using internet’, but after goggling it told that ‘did you mean – how to modify your photo using internet’. There many examples like this. Just try on.
First of all we would like to thank Microsoft – because people like me using operating system from Microsoft and Internet Explorer which is also from Microsoft. [Before Google’s Chrome, but operating system is essential].
Can’t express thanks to Google. When internet matters, Google, the real friend. How to debt Google? I don’t know really. My advice is, one day you must spend time with Google only products.
Simply open Google, read help center, privacy policy and other options available in main page. Learn Google first and then try to proceed further.
Here are some words - I am not blaming other search engines: I have searched for ‘Jayakumar, Chamarajanagar’ after creating my blog and websites of certain colleges. Google took one day time to update my database. But unfortunately, all other search engines never updated my search criteria. I have been trying since two more months. But, no result! I added my webpage link to their ‘add link’ page – still not working.
All other Google products such as Gmail, Orkut, Blogger, Picasa, Google Document, Google Map, Google Earth, You-Tube etc., et., are so ultimate. You must try them once. 
For more information about Google, simply Google for ‘about Google ’. You will get plenty of results. Go on reading them. Because, we never try to know the people around us. We try to know more than about strangers. Let’s understand our surrounding then others. 
I Love Google, Really. 






Compiled by Jayakumar, Chamarajangar
Author: Jayakumar, Chamarajanagar
By Jayakumar Chamarajanagar.
© 2021, JK_Computers All Rights Reserved.