Jayakumar Loves Dido

Jayakumar Loves Dido

Dido Armstrong - A Singer Song Writer - I am loved a lot - My life has been enlightened by her - All her songs made me alive - She woke my conscience.


Jayakumar Loves Dido

Jayakumar - Sweet Chinnu Dido - Fell deep love with her.

After so many decades I found a singer like her what I was expected and wished to have.

Dido Armstrong – a singer songwriter I loved very much. I found her in the month of December 2010 while I was Googling for a song composed by A.R.Rehaman from 127 Hours ‘If I Rise’. This song was featured with Dido Armstrong. I was loved with the song’s overall compose. In that song I heard the voice of Dido. I fell love to hear more of her. I started Googling and found plenty of songs.

Of course in the county like India, especially interior places living, people like me, did not get original versions of songs in the form of CD or DVD. Since I have been downloaded all the songs of Dido from internet. I am sorry for the same.

I am fond of music. I have plenty of collection of various music such as Kannada, Hindi, Indian Regional Languages Songs, English, Spanish and many more. I prefer to hear English songs very much.

My top favorites are Dido, Enrique Iglesias, MJ, Akon, BSB, Madonna, Jordin Sparks and few other.

But after hearing a song from Dido I felt very much love with her voice and her composure of song. Dido songs are totally different. Every song has its own identity and special compose. The very specialty is some of instrumental music repeats in her songs. Those repeating instruments are totally different than any other instruments. See the following examples:

In the song ‘best day of my life’ – you will hear a sound ‘oh’ in the whole song and also some other special sounds appear. It is not an ordinary ‘oh’, but it is a very special.

In the song ‘honestly OK’ – you will hear a sound like a ‘small metal rod seems to look like pencil’ taps each other.

In the song ‘Mary’s in India’ – you will hear a background music which repeats and get to you to something deep.

In the song ‘if I Rise’ – you will hear a different voice of Dido and it is entry different than the English.

In the same way all the songs of Dido are totally different.

Why Dido special?: I love to hear songs on basis of composition of music, lyric, artist, feeling, situation, circumstances are all to be loved. I don’t like any explicit words appear in the song. But Dido Armstrong did it. She has all the songs composed 100% pure language and very Standard English language. Her all songs have not explicit words. You will find not that 11 explicit words banned by the wiki. Her songs are so pure like a diamond, like drop on a lotus leaf, like a mother’s love. That’s why I felt to love her songs very much. I think she the only singer in English still composing with pure/clear lyric and music.

On the other hand she saved my life. I was in very much insane before I find Dido. After I found her songs, I came completely out of my regret. Unfortunately, she composed only a few songs that can be countable in number. She has composed around 77 songs or less. But all the 77 songs are very much precious, incredible and are like diamond, platinum.

All Dido songs can be played and/or broadcasted without any radio edit. Consequently, all Dido songs can be played while driving, party, at home, on Smartphone, on public without hesitation.

My favorite songs of Dido are: best day of my life, honestly ok, here with me, my lover’s gone, don’t think of me, stoned, the before the day, Mary’s in India, life for rent and all.

And, I love Dido.
© 2012-2021, JK_Computers, All Rights Reserved by Jayakumar.