Jayakumar Loves Samsung

JAYAKUMAR LOVES SAMSUNG

Jayakumar_Loves_Samsung_India_Chamarajanagar

Certain electronic devices manufactured by some company are liked by people like me. Certain features and working principles are liked by some people.
Accordingly, I liked the devices such as Philips, Sony and Samsung very much. My past favorite electronic devices are from Philips. I am being a computer geek, has no such digital devices in Philips, go to Samsung.
After taking pretty long time to think, I choose Samsung is the best electronic devices I have to. Because it’s functionally, feature and other facts are attracted me well and as well as Samsung electronic devices are ought to have made up of to the techie people like me.
I have Samsung monitors in my room. I advice to the people to get Samsung devices. I have Samsung TV and DVD Player in my home.
I had used six Samsung handsets since long. My first handset was the unknown model having green display and an aerial. I Googled to search that handset but I did not find any results. I was used this handset in the year 2003. After that I purchased a brand new C-100 handset which is the color handset and cost of ` 8,000/-. I used this handset for duration of 2004 to 2007. After that, its battery and working performance has got slowed down and I changed to another model. Another model is E-700 a flip type handset. It has a VGA camera. I never saw a VGA camera that is very clear in any other model. I used this handset for duration 2007 to 2008. After that, I gifted it to my friend. Again I purchased another band new SGH-E250 a slide handset. It has memory card option and FM player including camera with Bluetooth. This is a very special handset in my life. I used this handset to the ulterior possibilities to the maximum extent. I used to call more than 750 hours and recorded the same. I also used send sms more than 12,000. With Samsung PC sync I have stored all the sms. The advantage in Samsung pc synch is that, we can copy the sms phonebook and all such information directly to the pc. I have enjoyed a lot with this handset. I still have this handset.
After that, I purchased another handset by model GT-B3410 touch/qwerty smart phone. It has almost all advanced features. It has 2.0 mp camera and all social network applications, Google, Gmail, etc., I used this handset for only one year. My mind turned to get a 3G Smartphone. Hence I got another brand new handset that is GT-B772 a fully loaded handset what I was expected to have. It has dual sim, wi-fi, 5.00 mp camera, fm, Bluetooth, ms-office, pdf viewer, and many other features including Google Earth Direct Streaming and YouTube Direct Streaming and many more features. I am happy to have a Smartphone like this. I purchased this handset on February, 2011.
Overall Samsung features in all devices: Samsung devices are user-friendly. Their operating systems in all the devices are very easy to use and liked by the techie people. Supports PC easier than any other devices. Menu style, options, features and all operation is easy to do. Please note: I never saw a display system [including Smartphone, TV and other devices] in any other devices. You really feel very happy with display unit. Because Samsung uses its own microprocessor and display unit in their devices just like Philips do. You will see a IC/Microprocessor in all the Smartphone and computer related peripherals.
Samsung and a computer techie: I tried to use other brand devices to check their performance and to connect with pc and to use. I felt trouble in them. But Samsung made easy to all computer techie. It’s all features are very user-friendly. I love Samsung.

Further, I have now owned my Samsung J7(2016). Its fabulous, fantastic! 

In addition, recently I purchased the Samsung ls24e360hl/xl Monitor which is awesome. It is a 24 inch full HD monitor having HDMI port. I was very much impressed with it and finally purchased. This monitor brought beauty to the entire office.  The following are the pictures I have taken on my Samsung J7(2016): 


Samsung ls24e360hl/xl
Samsung ls24e360hl/xl



Samsung ls24e360hl/xl

Samsung ls24e360hl/xl

Samsung ls24e360hl/xl
You can also watch videos here: 
1. Video-1
2. Video-2
© 2012-2021, JK_Computers, All Rights Reserved.