JAYAKUMAR LOVES VODAFONE


JAYAKUMAR LOVES VODAFONE/HUTCH

Since I have been using Vodafone [Hutch then], I had to write this post on the instance of its Eighth Anniversary. Yes, My Hutch/Number as mentioned in this Blog and I have been using as my Official one and only number, is turned eight years of usage. I have purchased that SIM for Rs. 250/- on 06-10-2003. I am being a computer techie, I loved the technology inbuilt in Hutch [Vodafone Now]. Hutch Orange and Vodafone are International Companies and are collaborated with Indian region with Essar. For more information log on to www.vodafone.com [corporate - worldwide] and www.vodafone.in [For India].

My original SIM is still running without any ERROR in it. It has only 16k memory. In that SIM the original term 'Hutch' in orange color is still. Even I have used different models of Samsung handsets, when I put that SIM, it shows only HUTCH and not Vodafone. I, not only me, but also plenty of people, around the world loved Hutch Commercials and Vodafone Commercials. In recent years, when the company introduced ZOOZOO!, most of people entertained.

The specialties of those ads are showing longest story in a minute or two. Advertisements are most creative and requires multifaceted mind.

MY VODAFONE AND ME: When I am having my first Hutch, it is too costly to maintain a mobile connection in that time. In times we had to recharge monthly of Rs. 320/- and a daily rental of Rs.1/-. But in those times SMS are almost free. Call costs as per my knowledge is Rs. 2.50/-, other state Rs.5/- international Rs.25/-; all per minute. My number has given me varieties of people around the world. It given me name, fame, fair in the society, money, peace, friends, students, the lost ones, many more. I have enjoyed a lot with this number and I felt so much happy with it. My number has given me what I needed for time to time. I never hesitated with my number at any point of time, 'cz, I never made myself to be hesitated with anything or anyone. My temperament is I don’t like to love with lot many more complications but with peace and love. My number has saved me in many unavoidable circumstances and also helped to stay connected with the loved one.

You know, nowadays, people often change their numbers - everybody scolds them - changing the number often and often shows their character. Changing number often and often also shows their insecurity and timidity. Using a single number is just like life - only one life.

Now I am using other two SIM’s, one from Vodafone and another from TATA DOCOMO for SMS and Internet purposes respectively. My original Vodafone is completely idle and I am using only for call purposes. But, my original number never shutdowns at any point of time.

On the juncture of thirteen years, I loved to write this post. I loved Hutch/Vodafone, really.



---------------------------------------------
©2003-2021, All Rights Reserved by Jayakumar, JK_Computers.
---------------------------------------------