The Most Memorable Friends in My Life

THE MOST MEMORABLE FRIENDS IN MY LIFE
Jayakumar

IN my walk of life, I met several people. Some of them created special feelings in me. Some of them forgotten! But the remembered ones are the special I would like to share with you.

IN MY MIDDLE SCHOOL AGE:
Innocent age is that. Nothing known at that time whether it is friendship, love, crush, affection or anything. But there was an attraction beyond looking someone. Someone automatically close to us and I automatically bent to someone. Anthony – a small boy who had had my first friend at my 1st standard. He guided me lot in the school. He was the friend till 7th standard. Geetha – a girl who created a special feeling in between 1st standard to 7th standard. She used to talk and coming together till the half way of my home. When I am at 6th standard, I wrote a letter for her. Unfortunately due to fear or what I don’t know, I did not give her. One more special person is Venkatesh. This fellow is always cheerful and happy one. I laughed many time for the jokes he said. Actually he loved me lot. But he is no more. He died by burning alive at home by a petrol leakage. I wipe tears whenever I remember him. I miss him. Other than these friends Vanitha, Krisheena, Bindu, Sindhu, Gurumurthy, Harish, Umesh, Mohammed [I used English to speak with him] are so memorable in my life. After passing 7th standard, I joined J.S.S. High School, Lakshmipuram, Mysore for my High School.
AT HIGH SCHOOL:
To be continued . . . . . .








© 2011-2021, All Rights Reserved by Jayakumar, JK_Computers